Nike Domain 2 Spike Cricket Shoes
The Nike Domain 2 Unisex Cricket Shoe delivers lightweight cushioning and superb grip on the field with a Phylon midsole and aggressive traction pattern.
All sizes displayed are U.K sizes£119.99 – £124.99£119.99 – £124.99
- BOA tightening system for additional support during the landing phase. Bevelled heel for a better transition between the jumping and landing phase during the bowling motion.
- EVA midsole with adiprene in the heel for additional cushioning.
- Mid cut ankle height for improved fit and support
- TPU outsole material for decreased weight while maintaining Mid foot integrity.
- Revolutionary new outsole; TPU material for decreased weight.
- EVA midsole with ADIPRENE in the heel for additional cushioning.
- Bevelled heel for a better transition between the jumping and landing phase during the bowling motion.
- Removeable strap to provide the support when needed.
- Soft, light and comfortable upper material for improved comfort and reduced weight.
- Softer toe area for improved comfort when bowling.
- Colour: Yellow
- FuelCell foam delivers a propulsive feel to help drive you forward
- Synthetic construction offers a lightweight feel built for all-day comfort
- High-density foam tongue for a lockdown fit
- Nylon webbing strap prevents foot slippage
Playing Level: Test
Features: Energise midsole technology, carbon plate system, duo weld upper.
Outsole: Blown rubber outsole.
Midsole: Energise midsole technology: Offers improved energy return, maximum comfort which reduces fatigue for the wearer throughout the day.
Footbed: Haipoli pro: Dissipates impact shock waves to reduce stress on the joints.
Upper: Maxcool pro upper: Innovative and adaptive two layer design ensures the foot stays fresh and comfortable with the stretch mesh and supported and stable with the welded technology, Powerband pro tech.
- Inlay: adiPRENE®-lined insole dissipates rebound shockwaves to reduce stress on joints and soft tissues
- Midsole: Compression-moulded EVA for lightweight cushioning
- Outsole: Cricket-engineered, full-rubber Traxion® outsole perfect for nets training or hard pitches.
- TORSION® SYSTEM with CLIMACOOL® vents provides bridged midfoot support and forefoot flexibility
- Pro-Moderator medial and lateral support device prevents overpronation and supination
- Cricket-engineered, full-rubber Traxion® outsole perfect for nets training or hard pitches.
- Built on a runner’s specific last to provide a superior fit
- Compression-moulded EVA for lightweight cushioning
- Colour: Yellow
Inlay: anti-slip resistant lined insole grips your foot in place to maximise your performance while reducing impact and stress on joints.
Midsole: Compression-moulded EVA for ultra lightweight cushioning.
Outsole: Pimple rubber stud outsole for enhanced traction across all surfaces indoor and outdoor
Upper: Fully welded PU upper with foamed support in the forefoot and oversized heel counter to lock your foot in position for extra stability and comfort.
Water wicking material to keep your feet dry.
Built on a runner’s specific last to provide a superior fit and feel.
Strong heel cup to support sideways movements
Padding around ankle and neckline for added comfort
Honeycomb insoles for added cushioning
Separate padded tongue & upper construction
Strength tested PU upper for added durability
Foam padded stitched side cage for protection and comfort
Reinforced toe box
Responsive EVA mid sole
7/2 spike formation in TPU outsole with 5mm lugs for increased grip and traction
Not recommended for fast bowling.
Brand new for 2021, the most advanced Kookaburra cricket spike ever produced.
9x Hybrid composite spike formation
TraX PRO TPU outsole
Shock absorbing 3D moulded EVA Midsole
TEX3 triple layered upper with breathable and reinforced supportive structures
HEELplate balance pad
Elasticated knitted tongue construction
Breathable lightweight 3D insole.