Adidas 22YDS Cricket Shoes
- Inlay: adiPRENE®-lined insole dissipates rebound shockwaves to reduce stress on joints and soft tissues
- Midsole: Compression-moulded EVA for lightweight cushioning
- Outsole: Cricket-engineered, full-rubber Traxion® outsole perfect for nets training or hard pitches.
- TORSION® SYSTEM with CLIMACOOL® vents provides bridged midfoot support and forefoot flexibility
- Pro-Moderator medial and lateral support device prevents overpronation and supination
- Cricket-engineered, full-rubber Traxion® outsole perfect for nets training or hard pitches.
- Built on a runner’s specific last to provide a superior fit
- Compression-moulded EVA for lightweight cushioning
- Colour: Yellow
Designed, developed and built for the modern day batsmen. 22YDS is the perfect batting boot for the dynamic batsmen. The batsmen who likes that low to the ground feel which enables him to react to anything that is thrown at him when occupying the crease. Comfort and extreme grip allow for hours in the middle with the agility and explosive turn of pace needed for those quick singles. The upper is designed to bring you support in the key forefoot area for quick multi directional movements. The design opens in the midfoot and heel to provide breathability and lightness that is needed for time spent in the field and out in the middle batting
SZ 10, SZ 10.5, SZ 11, SZ 11.5, SZ 8, SZ 8.5, SZ 9, SZ 9.5