Gunn & Moore Prima Signature Cricket Bat (2022)
- SHORTENED L540 BLADE DESIGN FOR DYNAMIC SWEETSPOT
- HANDLE LENGTH 310mm
- F4.5 FACE PROFILE
- POWERARC BOW FACE PROFILE
- SUBSTANTIAL EDGES THE LENGTH OF THE BLADE
- LOW SWELL POSITION FOR FRONT FOOT POWER PLAY
- CONCAVED BACK PROFILE ENHANCES PICK-U
- Seasoned unbleached Grade 2 English Willow
- Minor blemishes, may have some colour to one edge
- Fitted with good quality treble spring cane handle
- GM NOW! & ToeTek™ finish fitted as standard
Featuring the lowest swell position in the GM range, the Prima L540 DXM is designed to maximise value for shots off the front foot. The low swell position and meaty toe are balanced with a shortened blade length and concavity through the back of the profile to ensure an excellent pick-up is maintained despite the powerful profile. Accentuated with a distinct bow and substantial edges along the length of the bat, this powerful profile packs a punch.
The Prima features a white Pro-Lite grip, which is GM’s lightest ever grip and ensures a balance between grip and feel.
Made in England from Prime English Willow.